Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) wishes to information all freshers and returning students that the resumption date for Freshers and Returning Students has been fixed.
(1) NEW STUDENTS WILL RESUME on 9TH JANUARY, 2017
SCREENING FOR NEW STUDENTS and Course Registration Begins from Tuesday, 10th January, 2017
(2) RETURNING STUDENTS WILL RESUME on MONDAY 16TH JANUARY, 2017
Payment of school fees as well as online course registration are available for old students.
Visit the aksu portal www.aksu.edu.ng to follow instructions on how to pay your school fees and register your courses.
– New students are expected to complete their school fees payment IN FULL before proceeding for the course registration. And confirm courses to be offered for the semester from your department before printing the online course registration slip.
RECOMMENDED: AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES
– Old students are expected to make their school fee payments (in full or part payment) and complete course registration on time to avoid.
– Inability to make school fees payment and complete the course registration before the set deadline for new and old students will results to suspension of academic programme for the affected semester.
Deadline for school fees payment and course registration will be announced soon along side the akwa ibom state university academic calendar for the new session.