Akwa Ibom State Government is please to a announce the 2018/2019 Online recruitment exercise.
Requirements for Akwa Ibom State civil service Commission Recruitment 2018
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Not be older than 30 years
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
How to Apply For Akwa Ibom State Civil service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019?
Akwa Ibom State Government Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
The Akwa Ibom state government in conjunction with the state Local government service commission wishes to inform the general public and from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions in the unified local government service of Akwa Ibom state.
You can apply from Here: csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program
Vacant Positions for Akwa Ibom State Civil service Commission recruitment 2018
The vacant positions are:
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Medical Jobs (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist, surgeon and Cardiologist)
- Environmental Health Officers