Scholarship Description: The Prague College is proud to offer Scholarships for international students to pursue undergraduate, master and diploma programme. These scholarships will cover up to 10%, 20% or more of tuition fees for either a single academic year or the duration of the programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to give students an excellent university experience.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
About Description: Prague College is organized around three schools teaching to approximately 550 students and a research centre. About 35% of the students are Czech while the rest come from more than 80 countries around the world Prague College offers a highly experiential approach to education and focus on ensuring the employability of our graduates.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and diploma programme.
Country of Study: Czech Republic
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in following fields:
- International Business Management
- Graphic Design
- Fine Art Experimental Media
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Communications & Media Studies
- International Business Management (Blended Learning)
- Business Finance & Accounting (Blended Learning)
- Computing (Blended Learning)
- International Management
- Future Design
- Graphic Design
- Computing & Systems Development
- Creative Media Production
- Information Systems Design and Administration
- Networking and Security
- Web Design and Development
- Programming and Coding
- Multimedia Development
- Financial Management
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover up to 10%, 20% or more of tuition fees for either a single academic year or the duration of the programme.
Numbers of Scholarships: limited number of scholarships are available.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All applicants are eligible to apply for scholarships which may be awarded in consideration of academic excellence, social engagement in school activities or generally in society, financial need and special circumstances. The college also have a special fund to support students coming from Czech-language and Slovak-language secondary schools and universities.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Completed application forms
- Confirmation of completed education
- Confirmation of English level (if applicable)
- Letter of motivation