Bauchi State University, BASU has released its post-UTME/admission screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session. Cut off mark is 140 and above.
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Bauchi State University, Gadau as their first choice for Direct Entry(DE) as well as (UTME) and scored the required minimum JAMB cut of- point of 140 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME to appear for the screening as shown below. The exercise is scheduled to hold by 10:00 am on 25th – 29th September, 2017 at the stated faculties below;
- Faculty of Arts and education, main Campus Gadua
- Faculty of Law, Misau
- Faculty of Science, main Campus, Gadua
- Faculty of Basic Health Sciences, Main Campus, Gadau
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Bauchi Campus
Each candidate is to come along with the following:
Evidence of payment of two Thousand Naira N2000.00 only for the screening made into the university First Bank Account No. 2019665054
Note: Come along with the teller given to you at the bank
- O’level Results
- UTME Result
- A’level Result (For DE candidates)
- Recent passport Photograph
All candidates are to report at the venue for the screening on the stipulated dates, please.