Recruitment Notice – The embassy of france to Nigeria – abuja – is recruiting a press officer, junior for September 2017.
– Liaising with the media, print, tv/radio online
– Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the web – official interent site, social media;
– Monitoring of Nigerian news;
– Drafting of press releases or any communication content;
– Organizing interviews, press conferences.
– Master degree – National Youth Service, NYSC, completed
– Thorough knowledge of the English Language, knowledge of at least one of the Nigerian languages,French skills appreciated
– Thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
– Good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
– Good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
– Good knowledge of Nigerian media;
– Good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics
Applications should included a curriculum vitae and a motivaton letter.
They should be setn to: email@example.com
Attachments, format Word or Open Office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline for submission of applications – Monday, July 17, 2017.