National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB GCE registration form for 2017 November/December is out and now available on sale. NABTEB has also introduced biometric capture as part of the Registration Exercise.
STEPS ON HOW TO REGISTER
1. VISIT A CYBERCAFE TO CAPTURE
- Students biometric information. (i.e. Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
2. STEPS TO GET YOU STARTED
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- Visit https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
3. THINGS NOT TO DO IN THE PORTAL
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
4. EXAMINATION FEE
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
- Candidates sitting for General Education (45O) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.