Please take note that NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2017-2018 Applications may be submitted online before the 15th October 2017
NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2017-2018 is ongoing for interested Graduates and non graduates Nigerians citizen from Niger Delta region. The application is now available online through the NDDC web portal. Under-listed are the requirements involve in the 2017-2018 NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme.
The NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme was initiated through the Niger Delta Regional Master Plan (NDRDMP) in section 5.7.3 and 5.7.4 following the success of the previous programmes. The NDRDMP was set to addresses policies for economic development in rural and urban areas of the region.
The Niger Delta Development Commission Skill Acquisition Training Programme is to enhance Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSME).
2017-2018 NDDC Entrepreneurship Training Programme is outside the oil and gas sector. The main objective is to strengthen the economies of the Niger Delta States and make them less dependent on the oil and gas sector.
The Entrepreneurship Training Programme outside the oil and gas sector will be base on:
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Entertainment and Hospitality
- Commerce and Trade
- Professional Services, among others
2017-2018 NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme are as follows
- Welding and fabrication
- Furniture making & wood work
- Catering & confectionary
- Food processing
- Home management (tie & dye)
- Modern printing technology
- Fashion design & tailoring
- Computer technology/programming
- Entertainment industry
- Solar power maintenance
- Maritime technology
Application procedures for NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2017-2018
Application will only be received online through the NDDC web portal
The applicant is expected to complete one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification
Application may be submitted on-line between the days of publication to the closing date
The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive
Application requirement for NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2017-2018
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years
- At least applicant with school cert or OND etc can apply
- Scan and upload your recent passport, Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must from Niger delta states
How to apply for 2017-2018 NDDC Skill Acquisition Training Programme
- All application must be submitted online through NDDC web page
- Apply via http://www.nddc.gov.ng/
- Choose your preferred programme from the above listed program
- When through with the filling of form submit as instructed
print out your reference code
All applicants should note that Only selected Candidates will be contacted
All successful applicant will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates etc. before the final selection.