The NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Program is open to FULL TIME students studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
Chemical / Process Engineering
Geoscience / Geology
Materials / Corrosion Engineering
Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
Physics / Applied Physics
Process Control Engineering
Scholarship Application Deadline: 24th September 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Who Can Apply to NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
- Applicants must currently be in their second year of full time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system(attach transcripts or official records).
How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Program 2018 Application Process: Please take the following steps to access the application form:
- Use the direct link https://www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com/
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account (for communication purposes)
- Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.nnpc-snepco-scholarshipshellnigeria.com and to provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200kilobytes);
University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable; and
Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
- Students are to upload their 100l results