The Institution provides courses of instruction and training in fields of applied science, technology, engineering, environmental studies, management studies and commerce. The National Board for Technical Education accredited National and Higher National Diploma programmes provided in the Institution and are mounted in the academic departments and schools.
Below are the full list of course available in the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Ogun State
School of Applied Science
- ND and HND Computer Science
- ND and HND Food Technology
- ND and HND Hospitality [HCM]Management
- ND and HND Office Technology & Management [Secretarial Studies]
- ND and HND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND and HND Mathematics & Statistics
School of Engineering
- ND and HND Computer Engineering
- ND and HND Civil Engineering
- ND and HND Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ND and HND Mechanical Engineering
School of Environmental Studies
- ND and HND Architectural Technology
- ND and HND Building Technology
- ND and HND Estate Management
- ND and HND Quantity Surveying
- ND and HND Surveying & Geoinformatics
- ND and HND Urban & Regional Planning
School of Management Studies
- ND and HND Accountancy
- ND and HND Banking & Finance
- ND and HND Business Administration & Management
- HND Marketing
- Banking and Finance,
- Business Administration,
- Office Technology and Management [Secretarial Studies],
- Electrical Engineering and
- Mechanical Engineering.
Entry qualifications/requirements, course curriculum and its delivery, diploma examinations procedures, grading system and conditions for the award of diploma on completion of part-time programmes are the same for the full-time programmes.
Duration, admission requirement, course objectives and course modules for all programmes offered on part-time mode of study are indicated in the academic departments where they provided.