The School Management of The University of Jos, UNIJOS is inviting suitably and interested applicants for admission into its pre-degree sciences programme. The UNIJOS Pre-degree application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale – See how to apply below;
ADMISSION INTO UNIJOS PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE PROGRAMME 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Science Programme of the University of Jos for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Candidates must posses WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL results or its equivalent in the following Subjects: Mathematics or Further Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and either Biology or Agric Science or Geography or Technical Drawing or Fine Art to be eligible for admission.
The Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who wants to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Vet. Medicine, Medical Lab Science, Biochemistry, SLT or any single honors Degree course in Faculty of Natural Sciences and other science disciplines.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available online on the University Website: http://mis.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only through the following procedure:
i. Click pay Federal Government Agency.
ii. Enter University of Jos
iii. Select “Remedial Science” as name of service/purpose.
iv. Enter the following:
Department: Remedial Science
Faculty: Natural Sciences
Matric/JAMB/Form No: RS2017
Payer’s Name: e.g. Bekki Wise Chest
Payer’s Phone NO:
Follow Remita procedure on the site to make payment (choose your preferred payment option i.e ATM mobile wallet, verve, visa or master cards etc) and use the RRR number to complete the admission form in stage two.
- The applicant should visit the link; mis.unijos.edu.ng. The applicant then creates account using his/her valid email address. After creating the account, applicant should check his/her email address and verify account.
- The applicant uses the account created to fill the application form online.
- After filling the online application, the applicant enters details of payment for purchase of the application form which should include:
- RRR Number (Remita Retrival Number)
- Amount paid = N10,000.00
- Transaction Date:
- The applicant then submits the completed application form online and wait for confirmation SMS and or email for successful application.
- On receipt of the confirmation SMS and or email, the applicant logs in with his/her account/details to view his/her completed application and print a copy for reference purpose.
For more information visit http://unijos.edu.ng/