The University of Lagos Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) aptitude test form for 2017/2018 is now on sale
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into all courses/programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Year will commence from 31st August – 15th September, 2017.
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng
Follow the under-listed steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- POST-UTME TEST
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold between 18th and 22nd September, 2017.