WASSCE RESULTS FOR SCHOOL CANDIDATES 2017 IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Students have been complaining that the waec results website is not opening. Here is what WAEC have to say about that and find out how to check your results when the site is not opening.
Students should add: https:// to the URL https://www.waecdirect.org . The site has been upgraded.
Here are the full steps to check your 2017 wassce school candidates results:
- Type this in your web browser https://www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up