WAEC Nigeria announces the release of the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2017 results.
To check your WAEC result, you need the West Africa Examination Council, WAEC result checker card and an internet enabled phone or PC.
The Waec result checking scratch card can be purchased from authorized dealers or any WAEC office nearest to you.
Check WAEC GCE Result Online – 2017 Nov/Dec.
- To check your result, go to WAEC portal www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (Note that your 10 digit waec exam number, is your 7-Digit centre number, which is followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Proceed and enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2017
- Then select the “Type of Examination” That is the NOV/DEC WASSCE (Private)
- Then enter the Card Serial Number, which is found on the reverse side of your Scratch Card.
- Continue and type in the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Lastly, click on “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up.
How To Check 2017 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS
For candidates who wants to check their 2017 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the simple guides as shown below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Please make sure that you adhere strictly to the above format.
Also note that you are not to add any space in the message.
After following the above format, ensure you wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Note: Be informed that you can only use the waec result checker 5 times!